Bank launched missed call facility
14 Oct 2020
Bank of Baroda (Botswana) Limited is happy to inform its esteemed customers by introducing account Balance Retrieval through Missed Call System. Now, our customer can get SMS containing account balances on their cell phones by just giving a missed call to 3975385 from registered mobile number with the Bank. BWP 0.50+VAT will be charged for each SMS.
The details of the said facility are as under:-
- Mobile number should be registered with our Bank.
- Call can be hanged up by the user itself after giving 2-3 rings.
- SMS will be delivered to registered mobile number, after giving missed call from registered mobile number.
- SMS will contain the real time account available balance.
- SMS will contain account available balances of Savings, Current and Call accounts (even foreign currency accounts).
- BWP 0.50+VAT will be charged per SMS.
- Five number of missed call can be placed in a 24 Hrs.
- Single SMS can contain the account balances of maximum four accounts
About Bank of Baroda
It has been a long and eventful journey of almost a century across 25 countries. Starting in 1908 from a small building in Baroda to its new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, is a saga of vision, enterprise, financial prudence and corporate governance.
It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory. It is a story that needs to be shared with all those millions of people - customers, stakeholders, employees & the public at large - who in ample measure, have contributed to the making of an institution.